Are you in need of rejuvenation? Do you feel lack lustre? Not quite yourself?
Lots of niggling things can add up to us feeling under par, and when this carries on long term it can leave us feeling debilitated, stressed, tired and quite unhappy.
A combination of the traditional holistic lifestyle system of Ayurveda, Bodywork and Yoga/Qigong techniques can make a powerful medicine for those who are prepared to commit to change. The emphasis of your work is correct diet, correct exercise (mental and physical) and daily routines which are best suited to your unique self.
Ayurveda is certainly not intended to replace modern medicine, but rather to give you the tools to treat your body in a holistic way according to its needs.
My Rejuvenate course can give you the tools to help you live a healthier and more joyful life.
- A ThaiVedic Yoga consultation giving a full picture of your current health
- Yoga and bodywork sessions for a complete re-balance and lifestyle overhaul
- Take home Yoga/Qigong and meditation techniques
- Dietary advice and recipes according to your needs
- 4 x 2 hour sessions – 1 session every 2-4 weeks
- Personal investment for you £240
Read more about ThaiVedic Yoga and all of the bodywork therapies I offer using the links above. Any and all of what I offer can be combined according to your needs to give you a truly individual course of therapy. Ongoing email support is offered during the duration of your course for those times when you need a bit if extra help!
Booking my Rejuvenate course allows you to make a financial saving, and gives you a good progression of treatment for long term results. I hope to work with you soon!