Hello there, welcome to my website!
I’m Lyn. I’m a Massage Therapist and Yoga Teacher.
I work in an intuitive style, offering individualized attention and an integrative holistic approach to help bring long-lasting transformations. Helping you become more balanced in body and mind.
I hope you will find something here to interest and inspire you.
- The stretch and movement of therapeutic Thai Yoga Massage
- ThaiVedic Yoga incorporating Ayurvedic lifestyle principles to bring holistic wellness in body & mind.
- Nurturing & deeply relaxing Ayurvedic Aromatherapy Massage
- Heavenly Head Massage for relaxation, headaches & neck pain
- Remedial massage including Myofascial Release & Muscle Energy Techniques to release tension
- Energy balancing Reiki
- Yoga class & 1:1 Yoga
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra for deep relaxation
I am here to help you with the various aches and pains, stresses and strains that we all encounter from time to time in our busy lives. Whatever it is you need, there will be a therapy here to suit you. All are deeply therapeutic and work on many levels – physically, emotionally and energetically.
Holistic therapies treat the whole person, and understand that everything is connected. Whether you are recovering from a sports injury, suffering with chronic pain, or have everyday aches and pains, the treatments I offer are proven to be very effective. With 20 years experience in many healing therapies, I’m sure I will be able to help you.
Sometimes the best therapy is just treating yourself to some quality “me” time….. a chance to let go, drift away and completely relax…
If you wish, there can be takeaway practices for you to continue the good work at home, so you may feel empowered and have a greater understanding of your health and well being from a holistic perspective.
Therapies can be combined depending upon your needs on the day… we can play it by ear! I look forward to welcoming you to my peaceful home studio here in lovely Wooler.
Your place or mine?
If you are unable to come to Wooler for your session, I am happy to come to your home for a minimum of 2 hours.
Mindful Movement – Yoga with Lyn
Chatton Village Hall on Tuesdays 10 – 11.30am
The Cheviot Centre Wooler on Wednesdays 6 – 7.30pm
Both classes are slow, gentle and subtle, focusing on synchronising the breath with movement to relax the body, soothe the nervous system and calm the mind. Suitable for beginners and seasoned Yogis alike. I would be delighted to see you at either – or both!
Classes must be booked via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. Maximum 10 per class at this time.
A bespoke practice designed to suit your unique self at this time in your life. With ongoing support and 1:1 sessions, or class teaching, it is possible to overcome many acute and chronic physical and mental disorders by practicing slow mindful Yoga and relaxation techniques.
Slow down and enjoy life. It’s not just the scenery you miss by going too fast – you also miss the sense of where you are going and why. Eddie Cantor
Are you interested in finding health and balance through an Ayurvedic approach to life?
This ancient traditional medicine has much to offer in our modern world as we rediscover powerful health-enhancing routines. A ThaiVedic Yoga session will reveal your balance of Dosha and natural practices to support your health and wellbeing.
Are you in need of my Rejuvenate course?
- A lifestyle consultation giving an overview of your current health based on Ayurvedic principles
- Yoga and bodywork sessions to help you re-balance
- A lifestyle review with suggestions for improvement
- Take home Yoga/Qigong and meditation techniques
- 4 x 2 hour sessions – 1 session every 2-4 weeks
- Personal investment for you £260